1. Space and More Kft. (showroom: H-2040 Budaörs, Bretzfeld utca 200, registered seat: H-2049 Diósd, Árpád fejedelem utca 3.; company registration number: Cg. 13-09-171913; tax identification number: 25028405-2-13) as the operator (hereinafter referred to as ‘Service Provider’) of the webshop (hereinafter referred to as ‘webshop’) on the website of www.myhome.huand the website (hereinafter referred to as ‘website’) shall respect the constitutional fundamental right to protection of personal data which includes that one disposes the disclosure and use of his/her own personal data.
2. The Service Provider shall pay specific attention to the increased compliance with the Act VI of 1998 on publication of convention signed in Strasbourg on 28 January 1981 for the protection of individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data, the Act CXIX of 1995 on the use of name and address information serving the purposes of research and direct marketing, and the Act CXII of 2011 on the right of informational self-determination and on freedom of information (hereinafter referred to as ‘Info Act’) - during the obtaining and processing of personal data provided by the Customer affected by the personal data (hereinafter referred to as ‘Customer’) that are necessary for the purchase of services.
3. The data provided by the Customer - such as surname, first name, shipping and billing address, phone number, e-mail address - are available in the electronic mail sent via the system. In the case of bank card payment the data necessary for the payment are not processed by the Service Provider but Borgun - B-payment Zrt.
4. Data controllers: the Service Provider and the freight forwarders specified in point 5.
5. The Service Provider declares that the aim of processing of data (name, shipping and billing address, e-mail address, phone number, identification number, etc.) contained in the database is to ensure providing services available through the webshop, to present personalised content and advertisements, to compile statistics, to develop the IT system technically and to protect the Customers’ rights. The Service Provider may use the data for creating user groups, presenting targeted content and/or advertisements on the Service Provider’s website provided for user groups, and sending newsletter.
Data provided by the Customer are necessary for the delivery of products purchased through the webshop and they will be transmitted to the extent necessary to freight forwarders providing the service of transport of goods (hereinafter referred to as ‘Freight Forwarders’).
• Logistics partner: maganraktar.com, GraphyCo Kft. (2045 Törökbálint, Raktárvárosi út 1. DEPO. +36 70 944 8080;
• Courier service: GLS General Logistics Systems Hungary Csomag-Logisztikai Kft. (address: H-2351 Alsónémedi, GLS Európa u. 2. +36 1 802 0265);
• Courier service: DPD Hungária Kft. (address: H-1158 Budapest, Késmárk u. 14/B; phone number: +36 (1) 501 6200);
• Furniture delivery company: L.E.G.A. Car Kft. (address: H-1157 Budapest, Kőrakás park 36., phone number: +36 20 4-34-34-34)
The Service Provider shall keep a record of data transmission - of the transmission of personal data provided by the Customer for the Freight Forwarders - for the purpose of the verification of the lawfulness of transmission of data and the information to personal data subjects, that includes the time of transmission of personal data controlled by the Service Provider, the legal basis and the recipient of data transmission, and the determination of the categories of the transmitted personal data. The Service Provider shall keep the data record of data transmission for 5 (five) years.
6. The Service Provider may not use personal data given by the Customer for purposes other than those provided above. The transmission of personal data to third party (with the exception of Freight Forwarders) or authorities - unless the law or decision by an authority/judicial decision has decided otherwise with binding force - is only possible with the Customer’s explicit consent. The Service Provider shall delete the Customer’s personal data after the purpose of usage ceases to exist or at the request of the Customer.
7. The data are provided by the Customer on a voluntary basis and the legal basis is the consent of the Customer concerned. The Customer gives his/her assent to use his/her data as specified above with the use of services (including also transmitting personal data to Freight Forwarders).
8. The Customer may at any time apply for:
- information on the processing of his/her personal data;
- rectification of his/her personal data;
- deletion or blocking of his/her personal data.
8.1. The Service Provider shall provide information at the request of the Customer on the data subject’s data processed by the Service Provider, the purpose, legal basis and period of data processing, the processor’s name, address and activity relating to data processing, and - in the case of transmission of the data subject’s personal data - the legal basis and recipient of data transmission.
The Service Provider shall provide the information in writing at the Customer’s such request in the shortest possible time from the submission of the application, but no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days, in a comprehensible form.
The access to information is free of charge, if the Customer requesting for information has not submitted an application for information in relation to the same set of data in the current year. In other cases, payment of expenses may be fixed, which is HUF 1 000 (gross amount) per information. The payment of expenses already paid shall be reimbursed to the Customer if the data were processed illegally by the Service Provider or the request for information leaded to correction.
The Service Provider can only decline the Customer information in the cases set out in the Info Act §9 (1) and §19.
In the case of refusal of information the Service Provider shall inform the Customer in writing that under which provision of Info Act the information was refused. In the case of refusal of information the Customer may refer the matter to the Court of Justice or the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (address: H-1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22./c; phone number: +36 (1) 391 1400; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; hereinafter referred to as ‘Authority’).
8.2. If the personal data processed by the Service Provider are incorrect and the correct personal data are at the disposal of the Service Provider, the Service Provider will correct the personal data.
The Service Provider shall delete the personal data if
- the processing of personal data is illegal;
- the Customer requests the Service Provider to delete his/her personal data;
- the personal data are incomplete or incorrect - and this condition cannot be remedied lawfully -, provided that the Info Act does not rule the deletion out;
- the purpose of data processing ceased to exist or the period of data storage defined in law has ended;
- the court or Authority has ordered.
The Service Provider shall block the personal data instead of deleting if the Customer requests it or there is reason to believe that deletion would prejudice the legitimate interests of the Customer on the basis of the available information. The personal data blocked in this way shall be processed only until there is the purpose of such processing which excluded the deletion of personal data.
The Service Provider shall mark the personal data processed by the Service Provider if the Customer contests their appropriateness and accuracy, but the inappropriateness or inaccuracy of the contested personal data cannot be clearly established.
The Service Provider shall notify the Customer and all those to whom the data were transmitted for the purpose of data processing of the correction, blocking, marking and deletion. The notice may be omitted if it does not undermine the legitimate interest of the data subject in the light of the purpose of data processing.
If the Service Provider does not grant the data subject’s application for correction, blocking or deletion, the Service Provider shall inform the data subject in writing of the factual or legal reasons of the refusal of the application for correction, blocking or deletion within 30 (thirty) calendar days following the receipt of the application. In the case of refusal of application for correction, deletion or blocking the Customer may refer the matter to the Court of Justice or the Authority.
9. The Service Provider shall carry out activities for processing of data obtained by the Service Provider in conformity with the legislation in force at any time and complying with the provisions on protection of data of this statement.
10. The Service Provider will assume no responsibility for the data given by the Customer. If the Service Provider becomes aware that the data infringe the rights of another person or the legislation, violate this data protection rules or cause harm by the non-compliance with rules, the Service Provider shall have the right to take the necessary legal action acting in conjunction with the determining authorities. If the Customer gave data of a third party to use the services or caused harm in any way during the use of website, the Service Provider shall have the right to enforce compensation.
11. The Service Provider shall maintain and ensure the information collected by online means with appropriate physical, electronic and technical methods in order to avoid unauthorised access and disclosure, and also to ensure the accuracy of data and the most appropriate use of data.
Budapest, 10.26.2016 Space and More Kft.